Explosions in the Sky on Conan O'Brien.
Arcade Fire kicking the shit out of the stage on a show I vaguely remember watching some time a long time ago, called Saturday Night Live.
A new Modest Mouse video.
And a new Dinosaur Jr. album!!! (didn't they break up several years ago - they're back?? Is it true that Lou Barlow is a member again? - what happened to "The Freed Pig"??)
I'm so confused, but what a fucking week of music. Click below for the YouTubes of the action.
But here's the downloads...
- Download Arcade Fire - Intervention (Live on SNL).mp3
- Download Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running (Live on SNL).mp3
- Download Dinosaur Jr - Almost Ready.mp3
Download Dinosaur Jr - Crumble.mp3
- Holy shit is this a great "classic" Dinosaur song - it's like they never left (and like it's still 1993 and my liver was still functioning. woo hoo!)
- Download Modest Mouse - March into the Sea.mp3
- One of the better songs I've heard from the new album
- Download Explosions in the Sky - Welcome, Ghosts (Adem Mix).mp3